What I'm Doing Now
I'm in Antwerp, Belgium employed as a Software Engineer and working on my long term goals.
These are the things that I spend my time the most:
- Weathering 2020-2021 - 2020 has been continuing its trend up to this year. Keeping my self in check and in healthy condition.
- Work - I'm employed and spend most of my time working from home creating websites and software applications.
- Learning Dutch - Taking Dutch class to socially integrate better in Belgium.
- BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) - I'm still working out regularly from home with my puzzle mats.
- Freelance/Business - Looking for new freelance project. Want to work with me? You can reach me on my LinkedIn or visit this website for more information.
- Family and Friends - I make sure to spend time with my love ones, have a good laugh, delicious dinner, great company and making sure that I'm keeping track of what's important which is keeping yourself connected with family and friends.
These are my main priorities right now.
I am always open to new opportunities as I highly value spontaneity and growth. However I would like to spend most of my time with these activities and would say no to the majority of requests that comes in my way.
This is a public declaration and a reminder to my self of my current goals.
I will be updating these activities whenever it changes.
Last updated was March 4, 2021.