My Skydive Experience
This is easily the most thrilling and exciting experience I had in my life so far. Time slows down the moment you jump off the plane.
The moment you realize that you have no choice but to embrace the moment. It's pure bliss. Fear will be replaced with happiness.
You will know the feeling of flying. The feeling of being weightless cannot be explained by words.
When the chute deploys and adrenaline is still in your veins that's the time you will feel your excitement and how crazy it was to jump off an airplane.
Together with the experience is the stunning view of Dubai and the aerial view of the famous Palm island.
I will never forget when I saw Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world, tiny as a miniature toy.
Truly an unforgettable experience.
If you want to try it out, here are some tips to get you started.
1. Plan ahead and book your experience ahead of schedule.
- It is always fully booked and you cannot just walk into the place on the same day. Book your experience weeks before your planned jump.
- You can book your jump using this link.
2. My jump was cancelled twice because of bad weather.
- I don't mind if they cancelled my jump. If it's for my safety I wouldn't argue with it.
- But I needed to wait few weeks for my next schedule.
3. I saw some people backed out from the jump. They basically threw their money away.
- Make sure your mind is set on doing it.
Good luck and Enjoy!