What I’m Doing Now
I'm in Dubai, UAE working as a Software Engineer trying to establish my habits and working on my long term goals.
These are the things that I spend my time the most:
- Work - I'm employed and spend most of my time in the office creating websites and software applications. I actually do not consider it as work since I'm very passionate about programming and technologies.
- BJJ (Brazilian Jui Jitsu) - I try to stay fit by eating healthy and working out constantly. I have chosen BJJ as my go to workout because it's strategic when it comes to techniques and a disciplined martial arts.
- Freelance/Business - I stopped taking on freelance projects and started working on creating a passive income business.
- Family and Friends - I make sure to spend time with my loved ones, have a good laugh, delicious dinner, great company and making sure that I'm keeping track of what's important which is keeping yourself connected with family and friends.
- Investments/Financials - Keeping myself updated with market trends, making sure my investments are doing well and looking after new investment opportunities.
- Travel - travel is how I keep myself adventurous. It makes me understand the world better and discover things that you will never know if you stay at home.
These are my main priorities right now.
I am always open to new opportunities as I highly value spontaneity and growth. However I would like to spend most of my time with these activities and would say no to the majority of requests that comes in my way.
This is a public declaration and a reminder to my self of my current goals.
I will be updating these activities whenever it changes.
Last updated was April 7, 2017.